Families of Texas wrongful death victims need help to begin recovering emotionally and financially.
When an accident results in someone’s death, time seems to stand still for the loved ones left behind. The shock of the situation, and the grief and loss that follow, are unbearable. In the awful period after a wrongful death, it is all most surviving family members can do to just get through each day. You need the experienced attorneys at R.E. Lopez & Morales.
Get Assistance From an Experienced Texas Wrongful Death Attorney
When someone dies due to the negligent act of another person, then family members have the right to recover the costs associated with the loss of their loved one. Even when a person dies after an accident, medical bills, funeral and burial costs, and other expenses remain. The lost wages from the deceased person put families in financial stress. And the lost companionship and support of the wrongful death victim can never be replaced. Don’t wait time is of the essence. Get a free consultation today.
Get The Help You Need. We Will FIght For You.
Personal injury attorneys cannot help with the emotional distress, grief, and loss being felt by families. So attorneys focus on reducing financial stress for surviving relatives of those who have died due to the negligence of others. Our lawyers help immediately by:
- handling all communications with insurance companies;
- gathering all necessary information including police collision reports, medical records, insurance records, and other documentation;
- identifying and documenting all losses caused by the wrongful death including non-monetary losses like pain and suffering and loss of companionship;
- launching an insurance claim;
- negotiating with insurance adjusters to obtain a full settlement;
- filing a lawsuit and taking the claim to a jury when a settlement offer is inadequate.